Ferry Operators at Portsmouth Ferry Port
- Brittany Ferries (sailing to Caen, St Malo, and Cherbourg)
- Condor Ferries (sailing to Guernsey, Jersey, and Cherbourg)
Destinations from Portsmouth Ferry Port
Alternatives to Portsmouth Ferry Port
- Poole to Cherbourg (operated by Brittany Ferries)
- Rosslare to Cherbourg (operated by Celtic Link Ferries, Irish Ferries, and LD Lines)
- Poole to St Malo (operated by Condor Ferries)
- Weymouth to St Malo (operated by Condor Ferries)
More About Portsmouth Ferry Port
Famous as a port for many years, Portsmouth is to be found on the south coast of England, and is an ideal location for taking the ferry to the continent. It’s easily accessible by road via the A3 and M27, and of course there are plenty of train connections from London and the rest of the UK.
The main Continental Ferry Port in Portsmouth Harbour has a range of facilities including a bureau de change for any last minute currency needs. There’s also a business travel centre with fax facilities, and a cafe with hot and cold meals available.
Being such a large and important port, there are a number of destinations you can travel to. These include Bilbao, Caen, Cherbourg, Fishbourne, Guernsey, Jersey Le Havre, Santander, and St Malo. The routes are served by numerous operators including P&O Ferries, Condor Ferries, Brittany Ferries and Celtic Link ferries. Routes vary seasonally depending on demand, and our ferry booking facilities will always have up to date crossing information.
Over the coming months, we will be adding reviews of ferry services from Portsmouth to help you make the best choice when booking – if you’ve recently travelled from here, we’d be delighted to hear of your experiences for publication on this site.